Your donation will help Kansas2Kenya reach the Community Needs for 2018 and 2019 and beyond. You can donate online through the Episcopal Diocese of Kansas by following the link below and selecting Kansas2Kenya in the program designation area. Donate Online.
- Continue programs teaching boys and girls reproductive biology, birth control, sexually transmitted diseases, boundaries, values, decision making, and information about gender-based violence
- Continue support for AA/NA meetings and for after-school programs for youth in partnership with Badilika
- Purchase of additional e-readers and downloads for St. Nicholas School library in Nakuru and the Osborne Library in Maai Mahiu, and delivery of physical books for the different age groups
- Provide mosquito nets to young children and pregnant women
- Continue to fund school-lunch fees for orphans in Maai Mahiu; provide food support to orphans
- Support Agatha Amani House general operation, including sustainable agriculture projects; continued support of survivors and their children’s needs, including clothing, food, and medical expenses
- Conduct seminars for women on nutrition, dental care, chronic illnesses, reproductive health, and gender-based violence
- Identify water projects and other land use projects for Agatha Amani House and other locations
- Provide health clinics for adult and pediatric patients through the K2K Medical Team
- Expand education programs with University of Nairobi School of Pharmacy to include the dental school and the medical school
- Lead a collaboration conference of non-profit professionals and community leaders to promote communication and share best practices, advocacy, and legislative influence
c/o The Episcopal Diocese of Kansas
835 SW Polk St
Topeka, KS 66612-1688
Donations to the Episcopal Diocese of Kansas, a not-for-profit organization, are tax deductible to the extent allowable by IRS regulations. Please consult your professional advisor to discuss the many different options for giving.